The following programmes are supported against clear results;
- Children’s Arts Education Programme (CAEP): This programme aims to train school children, teachers and community based resource. The programme will be spearheaded by Chipawo and Umkhathi Theatre whose pedagogy has been used in previous Culture Fund programmes.
- Arts Festival Mobility Programme (AFMoP): This programme will support the mobility of artists to and from their regions to perform and attend workshops. With this initiative, the Culture Fund is aiming to facilitate cultural and artistic exchanges within the country, offering artists platforms to engage in the exchange of information, the enhancement of skills, the development of informal networks and the pursuit of cooperation.
- Creative Arts Mobility Programme (CAMP): This is a programme that aims to give funds to the creative and fine arts sector for the movement to crafts and showcasing arenas. This fund will ensure that fine arts products are showcased at both local and regional and possibly international fairs, hence creating necessary market and revenue for the artists. This programme will provide the opportunity for creative individuals to connect and participate in major national and international art events, empowering them through the ability to “be there”.
- Musical Instruments Production programme (MIPP): This programme will look specifically at production of musical instruments for the Children’s Arts Education Programme as well as other sector groups. Instrument makers will be commissioned to make these instruments.
- Music Recording Programme: This programme is designed for selected talented artists wanting to record their music. The Culture Fund will buy studio time from duly registered recording companies for this purpose.
- ZimFilm Programme: Due to the overwhelming request for filmmaking equipment from the industry, at times to amounts that are not within the Culture Fund’s scope, the Fund will invest in a film rig that will be administered along the same lines as the PA System Programme.